Tel: (504) 367-9001

Toll Free: (888) 330-5235

Community Property and Property Settlement

At the dissolution of the marriage, the community property will be partitioned, or divided, resulting in either a community property settlement or judgment of partition. The community property partition will include the debts and assets from the marriage. The attorneys at the Colvin Law Firm can help to negotiate a fair property settlement with your spouse in the event of a divorce. If no settlement can be reached, our experienced attorneys can provide zealous representation in the courts.

Community Property and Property Settlement Lawyer